News

Ke$ha electrocutes herself onstage with power tool performance

Ke$ha electrocutes herself onstage with power tool performance

ELECTRIFYING PERFORMANCE: Ke$ha treated fans to a truly unique performance recently, featuring power tools. Photo: Associated Press

Pop star Ke$ha’s bizarre stage antics almost led to an emergency dash to the hospital during a recent show when she electrocuted herself with a power tool.

Sparks fly when the “Die Young” singer grinds the custom-made metal chastity belt she wears on stage with a handheld band saw, and she almost went too far during one recent performance.

The “Tik Tok” hitmaker explains, “It’s super dangerous… but it looks so cool and my fans are way into it.

“At this one show… I was doing that and all of a sudden I start getting electrocuted while I was grinding and it was super scary and intense… I think everyone thought I was partying.”

News from ClarksvilleNow.com

DSC_0002-2

yesterday in Crime, News

Police investigating fatal shooting on Needmore Rd.

One man was killed in a shooting at a home Friday afternoon.

camping

yesterday in Lifestyle, News

Parks and Recreation announces Sleep Under the Stars

The Fall Family Campout will take place September 13.

halloween

yesterday in Lifestyle, News

Spooky Spectacular returns with Halloween family fun

Teams can enter a contest for scariest maze area.

carbon-monoxide

yesterday in News

City declares September 18 Carbon Monoxide Awareness Day

Proclamation honors BWC 5, who were killed in 2011 accident.

courtroom

yesterday in Crime, News

Clarksville man sentenced to life in prison for drug charges

26-year-old convicted of conspiracy to distribute cocaine.